Below are the services Widows of Deceased Veterans Foundation
offers to widows in need and our community.
- Assistance with rent, mortgage, auto insurance, utilities and
other urgent needs.
Health and Wellness
- Diabetic management High blood pressure and Cardiac care.
- Wellness center for preventative health maintenance.
Grief Counseling/ Spiritual Wellness
- Assistance in grief and other types of counseling, in addition to
- Because we believe in total wellness, spiritual wellness is
important to our organization.
- It is our goal to serve each individual under the compassion and
love of Jesus Christ.
- Through membership with our organization, your church can
participate in caring for all widows within your organization. To find
out how you can help and be a part of helping those in need please
Daisy Walden or send us at e-mail.
- A unique program developed by us to allow others in this country
to help those widows we care about.
- We offer our Widows Vessel Program to aide the church in
assistance to the general widow.
Below is an application for membership to Widows of Deceased
Veterans Foundation. Please
click the link HERE to download the form and mail it back to us.
Please forward your check or money order for only $25.00
per year/per person to:
Widows of Deceased Veterans Foundation
2704 South Irby Street, Florence, SC 29505
Please help us serve those in need.